Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm A "Thrifty" Girl!!!

To my surprise, I have been really enjoying shopping at second-hand clothing stores. I find that vintage stores tend to be over priced, so I have ventured into thrift store shopping. The key is to find certain clothing pieces, and be sure to have them properly dry-cleaned. I am always one for a fabulous blazer, so I was happily surprised to find this pink blazer by Kasper in mint condition. It is similar to one I saw in Zara for $100, but this one was $6! That's a steal if you ask me!! =)

Look #1-




Look #2- Take this look easily into a night-time event with a fabulous pair of black pants. I paired it with leather pants, and black pumps.












Look #1-
Pink Blazer- Thrift Store
Black T-Shirt- BP
Shorts- Go for Target
Suede Boots- Alloy.com

Look #2-
Black Pumps- Bebe.com
Leather Pants- xxi
Bracelet- GIGIchic.com
Purse- Gryson for Target
Ring- Material Girls for Macy's

Blog Archive