Sunday, June 12, 2011

Makeup Organization

If you are an avid makeup and skincare collector like myself, you might find it hard to find room in your bathroom to fit everything. I have multiple bathrooms, but I still prefer to keep a majority of my beauty products in my master bathroom. Since I don' t have much counter space to work with, I have organized my girly goodies in little plastic drawers. Check it out! Hopefully it will give you some ideas for your own beauty storage!









I bought this clear plastic cup at target, and it is the perfect brush holder!!







I keep my most reached for products on top of the plastic drawers, and a glass ring holder for my wedding ring. Each drawer is categorized to make it easier to find products.







Foundations & Concealers







Most Reached For Makeup Items For The Eye






Bronzers & Blushes







I keep my skincare in the cabinet. Poor Byron only gets the top shelf for his skincare! I'm sure he doesn't mind! ;0)





My double sided mirror, additional eye shadows, and other makeup items are always easily accessible.







My hair products (including styling and hot tools) are in similar large plastic drawers under my sink. My feminine products and nail polishes each have their own drawers also! =)














All my brand new, unused, and unopened items are kept in my spare bathroom.



P.S. That little glowy rock is actually a Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp, (or as my husband calls it-- "my hippy lamp") which is supposed to purify the air naturally. I LOVE IT!!




Blog Archive