Thursday, July 7, 2011

"I Can't Live Without" - My Must-Have Beauty Items





Being a skincare specialist, I feel like I have tried literally everything on the market for the face and body. I've tried everything from the highest end products to drugstore brands. Here are some of my beauty must-haves.



1. Elf Makeup Removing Clothes- For $3, you literally cannot beat these amazing makeup removing wipes. I cannot live without them. I remove my makeup every night with these before cleansing.



2. Urban Decay Naked Palette- I was very skeptical about this palette. Don't ask me why. I just didn't think I would use it. The fact that it was the un-gettable get really pushed me to purchase it, and now I can see why it is such a coveted item. I don't go a day without using it. You can literally create so many different looks with this palette.



3. Anastasia Brow Pencil- I leave my brows in her hands, but her products are amazing also. I think that even if you have full brows, you can always fill them in a bit more. I love this pencil, and it really gives my eye that dramatic pop that I love, especially now that I have darker hair.



4. Kate Somerville Skincare- I've tried it all, and I mean EVERYTHING.. Nothing keeps my skin as glowy and clear as Kate Somerville skincare. My obsession with the products even landed me a freelance position for the company. Trust me when I say, her skincare will change your life.



5. MAC lipstick in Snob & Viva Glam Gaga 2- I switch between these two colors on a daily basis. Snob is the perfect pink, and Gaga2 is the perfect nude. I love how these colors look!



6. BB Cream- An amazing Asian beauty secret. The texture is thick at first, but you don't need foundation or sunscreen. It's your skincare, SPF, and foundation all in one.



7. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler- BEST on the market, period. I use this everyday. An eyelash curler is the wonder bra for the face. Every girl needs a wonder bra, and every girl needs this eyelash curler.



CLICK HERE to see the FULL list of "My Beauty Must-Haves" at my CheckInTheMirror Facebook "Like" Page!! Don't forget to "Like" CheckInTheMirror while you are there..



CLICK HERE to find my personal facebook "like" page!! xoxo



Image Courtesy Of: Chictoday.com

Blog Archive