I am sooo excited for Fall and Winter to come!! I find it more difficult to be fashionable during the summer. Fashion is about clothes, and I don't really want to wear a lot of clothes, when its blistering hot outside!! At the end of summer, I always look forward to Fall, and this year is no different. I love sporting leather, knits, boots, faux fur ect. A lot of summer trends are continuing into Fall/Winter this year, but with a slight twist.
A few trends that I am loving right now, and really excited to be able to wear more of in Fall/Winter are:
Color Blocking- Color blocking was HUGE during the spring and summer months, and it's not going anywhere. The only difference I am noticing for fall, is the colors are not as bright. They seem to be more muted/warmer tones.
Summer
Fall
Tribal Trend- Tribal was popular in the summer, via cropped tops, but I am even more excited about the tribal trend for Fall/Winter. The tall boots, with fringe on the side are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I am dying to find a pair. In the meantime, I've already picked up a fringe handbag.
Summer
Fall
Felt Hats- I have decided I am IN LOVE with these. I wore one the other day, and made a more summer appropriate ensemble with it, but I will definitely be sporting these more in the Fall/Winter months. In my opinion, they just make the whole outfit that much more chic.
Summer
Fall
Images Courtesy Of: SheFinds.com, Stiletto-chic.blogspot.com & momsfreeminute.com





