Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Books, iPads, and Sex And The City.. lol

There have been a few books I've been wanting to read lately, some of which I ordered on my iPad and the other one I ordered on Ebay. I am all about self improvement books. I love books that help me understand myself and others better. This book "The Five Love Languages" is such an amazing book. Everyone gives and receives love so differently, and it teaches you how to identify how your loved ones receive love.

I always have a movie I've seen a million times on in the background while I read. I can't focus when its silent.. lol.. Since I have seen Sex And The City 2 five million times, Its the perfect choice.

I never get tired of Carrie inspired fashion!! These are a few of my ALL-TIME fave Carrie Bradshaw looks!! =) 


Blog Archive