Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 RECAP PICS


Well, 2011 birthed the beginning of a new chapter in my life. YOUTUBE!! This year has been huge, because YouTube has been so life changing for me. I have also grown a lot as a person this year, and I'm always excited when the New Year comes. With each year, comes new adventures, lessons, and growth. I'm so excited for 2012. Here are some of my FAVE pics of 2011.

My VERY FIRST YouTube video! =) hehe (sometime in feb)

My Niece Ainsley. Born June 8th, 2011

June 21, 2011 we celebrated our 4 year marriage anniversary in Vegas!

Nikki Phillippi and I visited New York in August

We attended the Clean&Clear Girl Up event while in NYC

I visited my Grandma and family in Michigan towards the end of the summer.

Here I was in San Fran for the YouTube partner meet up.

I attended  a few events towards the end of the year that allowed me to meet some friends whom I will cherish forever. BeautyLish & Beauty Fashion Bloggers Alliance Event. 


I finished off the year with a fab trip to a Vegas and some much needed quality family time. 


Aren't you excited for the New Year? What are some of your goals? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =) xo

Blog Archive