Monday, November 8, 2010

Beauty Secret From Japan!


I am so intrigued by beauty in other parts of the world. Different countries have different definitions of what it means to be beautiful, and it is always shocking when you experience that personally. When I was in Indonesia, I was amazed at the skincare line Nivea. They promoted products that make the skin whiter. I had only ever seen products that make the skin more tan. We love to look tan, especially here in California. In Asian countries, however, the women have no interest in being tan. They desire very white, porcelain skin. I personally think Asian women have the most beautiful skin, and I was very curious to find out their beauty secrets.

I recently discovered an Asian treatment and beauty secret that naturally whitens and lightens the skin, and heals acne. It has no side effects or down time. The women in Japan use it daily, and swear by it. It is affordable and I have tried it and love it too. Sounds great, right? Want to know what it is? The women in Japan use dried and UV sanitized Nightingale Droppings on their skin daily. The droppings are in a powdered form and they simply add it to a basic cleanser. Apparently, the organically fed birds have a natural enzyme in their droppings that makes the skin snow white, and gives acne a good fight. Are you brave enough to try it out?

Blog Archive