
Image courtesy of curlista
When I have long hair, I find it hard to shampoo it everyday. Besides it being a bit of a pain, it isn't necessarily healthy to wash your hair everyday. When you wash your hair on a daily basis, it strips it of natural oils. This can cause dry hair, and split ends. Although it is preferable to wash your hair every other day, when you exercise, it isn't always hygienic to do so. I highly recommend a dry shampoo in this case. They usually come in a spray, and are sprayed at the root and rubbed in. They help absorb excess oil at the scalp, which leaves the hair feeling temporarily clean.
I have chosen my favorite Dry Shampoos:
Ojon Rub-Out $24- Perfect for in between washes, smells great and work very well.

Klorane Dry Shampoo $16- With oat extract, this cleanses without water in seconds.
Ojon Rub-Out $24- Perfect for in between washes, smells great and work very well.

Klorane Dry Shampoo $16- With oat extract, this cleanses without water in seconds.
