Friday, July 8, 2011

Lovin' Lashes

I've been having so much fun creating shadow looks with my Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I thought it was time for me to amp up the glamour even more. I started experimenting with false lashes. I don't wear them everyday, or for every event, but I think they are great for nights out and important events. I have a ton of makeup artist friends who have taught me tips & tricks on how to apply the lashes, so they are pretty easy for me to use.



I picked up a ton of the natural and dramatic lashes by Elf, along with individual lashes by Ardell.

Since I bought so many, some of them are waiting to be used under my sink along with my other "back-up" Elf products!





I love the lashes by Elf, but the glue isn't my favorite. Top makeup artists suggest using this Duo eyelash adhesive. It keeps the lashes secure without damaging them during removal. I personally love the dark tone, which makes the adhesive virtually invisible.

Blog Archive