Sunday, July 10, 2011

NARS Turkish Delight VS Bonne Bell Lip Lites


I've heard so many great things about Turkish Delight lipgloss by NARS. I really wanted to purchase it, but I felt the price point was just too ridiculous for a lip gloss ($24)! I switch out lip gloss like I switch out socks! I am truly fickle. Luckily for me, I heard that Bonne Bell Lip Lites has a similar color ($3)!! I swatched the two, and wanted to show you the results.

They are very similar, but as you can see, the Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait is a little deeper of a pink.





Here are both glosses applied lightly (similar to how you would apply to the lips.) They are both very sheer, and look very similar to each other when applied lightly. The Bonne Bell shows up even better than Turkish Delight.


Texture wise- The Bonne Bell version is very light and not sticky, just like the NARS Turkish Delight. The one difference is the smell. Bonne Bell is very sweet smelling, which may be bothersome to some. I really like it and it tastes GREAT!! =)

Blog Archive