Monday, July 18, 2011

Shu Uemura VS Elf Eye Lash Curler



I am one girl who LOVES a beauty bargain. Alot of times, it just isn't necessary to spend your life savings on a beauty product, when there is a less expensive option available. In some cases, however, you just can't beat the real deal. I feel like this is one of those cases. Shu Uemura ($19) just tramples the Elf eyelash curler($1)in so many ways.

I have used the Shu Uemura eyelash curler for years, but recently picked up the Elf dupe to see if it had a fighting chance against my prized Shu Uemura curler. It turns out, it just doesn't have the curling power that the Shu Uemura curler has, and is much more flimsy feeling. Overall, if you are looking for a decent curler, you can't go wrong with one that works, and is only a $1! On the flip side, if you want to WOW the world with your lashes, pick up the Shu Uemura! It will last you forever, and you won't regret the extra money spent!! =)

What are your thoughts??

Blog Archive