
After hearing rave reviews about the Urban Decay "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray, I picked up a bottle ($29). The spray seemed pretty promising, seeing as many people have had success with all three versions (for various skin types: "All Nighter" "Dew Me" & "De Slick). I found the spray to be satisfactory, but a little more expensive than what I desire to spend on a makeup setting spray. I also noticed that the product itself felt sticky on the skin, and didn't seem to set my makeup for the promised 16 hours.
Elf -- which is becoming one of my all time favorite makeup lines (including high-end)-- offered a Makeup Mist & Set Spray for a cool $3. I picked this up recently, and I already LOVE IT. It doesn't have that sticky feeling that the "All Nighter" has, and seems to set the makeup for a solid couple of hours. Seeing as this version is much cheaper, and essentially, does the same thing as the Urban Decay "All Nighter," I would definitely save your pennies, and choose Elf!